EMPOWERED DANCE CAMP COVENANT
Because of potential disruptions and to ensure the smooth running of the EMPOWERED Dance Camp, I understand the need to be responsible on this trip & follow these specific guidelines. I realize my actions may affect the safety and the community of this Dance Camp.
DURING TRANSIT (to & from EMPOWERED Dance Camp)
1. I understand the need to observe all safety etiquettes related to traveling on any arranged transportation, to and from the Dance Camp.
2. I will follow the directions of the organizers in ensuring that I am placed on the right transportation, going to the right place, at the right time. If I should end up lost in the middle of nowhere, I will bear all responsibilities and expenses in bringing myself to the right place, at the right time!
ELECTRONIC GADGETS & GIZMOS
1. I understand and I honour the established programme guidelines. I will not bring along devices (iPad, game consoles) especially when the programme is in session.
2. I will ensure all my personal electronic communication devices, ie. handphones are switched off or set to silent mode; especially when the programme is in session. In cases of emergencies, I will answer or make calls OUTSIDE the session hall (so as not to disturb others). Also, I will not succumb temptation to text-message (SMS/WhatsApp) to anyone during session - even if I am suffering from “SMS-itis” (compulsive text-messaging).
1. I understand the need to safe-guard any personal belongings that I bring along with me. I understand that whatever I bring will be under my full responsibility, in case of damages, lost or theft. The organizers will not bear any loss of personal belonging - this includes handphones, iPads, cameras, wallets, purses, money, Bible, teddy bear, etc.
2. I understand that I am NOT ALLOWED to POSSESS or CONSUME any alcohol or any other type of drugs, unless prescribed. Proof of prescription is required.
3. Smoking is NON-PERMISSIBLE on the pre-arranged transportation and at the Dance Camp venue. We (the organizers & community) care for you & your lungs!
1. I understand that I need to LIMIT my Public Display of Affection (PDA), especially if I am not married! This applies even when I am already going ‘steady’ with someone, of either gender!
2. I understand the need for the separated gender accommodation arrangements (except for married couples - if additional rooms permits) & I will honour this.
3. I understand that there is no unsupervised night or day activities without the consent of the organizers. I will follow the directions (instructions) of the organizers & working committee, in ensuring my safety and safety of others at all times at the Dance Camp.
4. I will respect others, especially those of the opposite gender, especially in my conduct and behaviour.
5. I will participate as fully as possible in all activities scheduled for this Dance Camp.
1. Failure to observe & abide by any of the above guidelines will result in me being sent home immediately, at my family’s / own expenses.
2. The organizers WILL NOT BEAR any responsibilities over damages, self-injury or loss of life, caused by any misbehaviour or misconduct by myself during the Dance Camp. However, the organizers (and the ministry leaders) are authorized & permitted to advice, counsel or discipline me accordingly, for my welfare, as well as to safeguard the safety & comfort of others within the group.
I will follow the above guidelines and respect the EMPOWERED Ministry Leadership. I understand and will respect the consequences if I choose not to follow the rules and regulations.