- This event has passed.
Word Chill Out (WCO)
March 9, 2018 @ 7:45 PM - 10:00 PM
YOUTH GATHERING / WORDCHILLOUT welcomes all (especially youths – upper primary, secondary, college, university & working adults) – for a time of WORSHIP; meeting up with new & old friends (FELLOWSHIP); and learn more about our Christian/Catholic faith, through THE WORD (FAITH)!
All guests are reminded & encouraged to bring along:
1. a Bible – for easy reference
2. writing materials – to write & take notes
3. (a) friend(s) – to share this experience with!
There will be FUN-FELLOWSHIP-FAITH GROWTH!
Come join us … see you there!! 彡
- RT @CatholicDigest : "Today, as we gather to celebrate the Eucharist, let us hear Jesus with our hearts. Let us sit in the presence of the m… 8 months ago
- RT @VaticanNews : #Gospel of the Day (John 6,51-58) "I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live for… 8 months ago