- This event has passed.
WCO: You Look Different
September 28 @ 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
“Ehhh … lu orang Cina, balik China!”
“No wonder traffic jam … a woman driver!”
“Ah … people of THIS RELIGION, all extremist ones!”
“Ewweee … Old people. Take so long!”
If we believe we are ALL CREATED EQUAL by the same loving Heavenly Father, then why do we still judge others as better or worst off than us – just because of their beliefs, religion, age, gender, nationality or even the color of their skin?
What does it truly mean to be of ONE LOVE, one heart, one mind, one people?
Come join us for WordChillOut (280918), as we study from The Word and rediscover God’s original plan for UNITY – as ONE PEOPLE, in His Kingdom!
YOUTH GATHERING / WORDCHILLOUT welcomes all (especially youths – upper primary, secondary, college, university & working adults) – for a time of WORSHIP; meeting up with new & old friends (FELLOWSHIP); and learn more about our Christian/Catholic faith, through THE WORD (FAITH)!
All guests are reminded & encouraged to bring along:
1. a Bible – for easy reference
2. writing materials – to write & take notes
3. (a) friend(s) – to share this experience with!
There will be FUN-FELLOWSHIP-FAITH GROWTH!
Come join us … see you there!! 彡
- EMPOWERED Ministry
- RT @CatholicDigest : "Today, as we gather to celebrate the Eucharist, let us hear Jesus with our hearts. Let us sit in the presence of the m… 3 months ago
- RT @VaticanNews : #Gospel of the Day (John 6,51-58) "I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live for… 3 months ago