- This event has passed.
WCO: Family Reunion with Honor
February 23 @ 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Chinese New Year (and other festivities) are about family reunions and thanksgiving celebration. But why is this communal togetherness important? What does it mean to honor this occasion and those whose heritage commemorate this special day?
Come join us for this special CHINESE NEW YEAR themed WordChillOut (230218) – a Bible-Study small-group where we gather together, worship, study the Word; share our thoughts, and learn more about FAITH!
This week’s WCO Study theme: “Family Reunion with Honor”
Fun Dress-Code: Chinese Cultural Attire OR CNY-colors (Ensure it is decent and presentable)
YOUTH GATHERING / WORDCHILLOUT welcomes all (especially youths – upper primary, secondary, college, university & working adults) – for a time of WORSHIP; meeting up with new & old friends (FELLOWSHIP); and learn more about our Christian/Catholic faith, through THE WORD (FAITH)!
All guests are reminded & encouraged to bring along:
1. a Bible – for easy reference
2. writing materials – to write & take notes
3. (a) friend(s) – to share this experience with!
There will be FUN-FELLOWSHIP-FAITH GROWTH!
Come join us … see you there!! 彡
- ER2018 T-shirt is NOW up for grabs! What are you waiting for? Get yours TODAY @ RM27 ONLY! Tee shirt is obtainable… http://t.co/WbgrgyZuXv 4 days ago
- #Update ER2018 Celebration Concert Tickets are now available and LIMITED @ RM10 per entry! Grab yours now while sto… http://t.co/z6Bee9Rly1 2 weeks ago