- This event has passed.
YG: Social Outreach
June 29, 2018 @ 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Many of us just dream of going out into the world, and make a difference. Yet there are courageous some who would accept the challenge and that step of faith forward – to really go make an impact in the lives of others. And one such extraordinary person in a dear friend, sister-in-Christ & fellow-kuchingite: Victoria @ Vicky Ang!
Come join us for this special YOUTH GATHERING (290618) – as Vicky shares of her exciting Social Outreach Projects (locally & abroad), the joys and challenges she encountered, as well as how, we as youths of today & witnesses for Christ – can make a difference!
YOUTH GATHERING / WORDCHILLOUT welcomes all (especially youths – upper primary, secondary, college, university & working adults) – for a time of WORSHIP; meeting up with new & old friends (FELLOWSHIP); and learn more about our Christian/Catholic faith, through THE WORD (FAITH)!
All guests are reminded & encouraged to bring along:
1. a Bible – for easy reference
2. writing materials – to write & take notes
3. (a) friend(s) – to share this experience with!
Fun Dress-Code: any attire (must be proper & presentable)
There will be FUN-FELLOWSHIP-FAITH GROWTH!
Come join us … see you there!! 彡
- RT @CatholicDigest : "Today, as we gather to celebrate the Eucharist, let us hear Jesus with our hearts. Let us sit in the presence of the m… 6 months ago
- RT @VaticanNews : #Gospel of the Day (John 6,51-58) "I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live for… 6 months ago