- This event has passed.
YG: Mental Health Awareness Series
July 13, 2018 @ 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Many of us think we know enough about Mental Health. But what is Mental Health actually, and which is there a on-growing interest in this area of personal well-being? What can be done to address certain Mental Health issues and concerns, and how do we maintain good Mental Health?
Come join us for this special series of talks and dialogue sessions concerning Mental Health during our weekly Youth Gatherings in JULY – animated by invited guest speakers & professionals in the field of mental health.
a) 6 July: Let’s Talk! – a safe open space to talk & discuss about Mental Health
b) 13 July: Tip of the Iceberg – an in-depth look at Mental Health
c) 20 July: Let’s Breathe – practical methods towards maintaining a good Mental Health
d) 27 July: De-Stress – stress management workshop
“It’s OK, not to be OK – Let’s Talk About It!”
All youths, college-university students and young adults are welcome. Admission is FREE!
YOUTH GATHERING / WORDCHILLOUT welcomes all (especially youths – upper primary, secondary, college, university & working adults) – for a time of WORSHIP; meeting up with new & old friends (FELLOWSHIP); and learn more about our Christian/Catholic faith, through THE WORD (FAITH)!
All guests are reminded & encouraged to bring along:
1. a Bible – for easy reference
2. writing materials – to write & take notes
3. (a) friend(s) – to share this experience with!
Fun Dress-Code: any attire (must be proper & presentable)
There will be FUN-FELLOWSHIP-FAITH GROWTH!
Come join us … see you there!! 彡
- St Joseph’s Cathedral Parish Gallery
- Kuching, 93000 Malaysia + Google Map
- RT @CatholicDigest : "Today, as we gather to celebrate the Eucharist, let us hear Jesus with our hearts. Let us sit in the presence of the m… 1 year ago
- RT @VaticanNews : #Gospel of the Day (John 6,51-58) "I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live for… 1 year ago