- This event has passed.
YG: It’s a Dog’s Life
February 2 @ 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
“How much is that doggie in the window?” by Patti Page
“Hound Dog” by Elvis Presley
“Who Let the Dogs Out” by Baha Men
These are just some of the dogs-inspired themed-songs sung over the ages. Despite when it was written, or if you still remember them or not, what is inspiring is how mankind consider dogs are man’s best friend. But whether you are a dog-lover (or not), dogs are glorified by many in society.
Come join us for this special pre-CHINESE NEW YEAR themed YOUTH GATHERING (020218) – as we gather together, worship, study the Word; share our thoughts, and learn more about FAITH!
Fun Dress-Code: Chinese Cultural Attire OR CNY-colors
(Ensure it is decent and presentable)
YOUTH GATHERING / WORDCHILLOUT welcomes all (especially youths – upper primary, secondary, college, university & working adults) – for a time of WORSHIP; meeting up with new & old friends (FELLOWSHIP); and learn more about our Christian/Catholic faith, through THE WORD (FAITH)!
All guests are reminded & encouraged to bring along:
1. a Bible – for easy reference
2. writing materials – to write & take notes
3. (a) friend(s) – to share this experience with!
There will be FUN-FELLOWSHIP-FAITH GROWTH!
Come join us … see you there!! 彡
- February 2
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- Event Category:
- EMPOWERED Ministry
- St Joseph’s Cathedral Parish Gallery
- Kuching, 93000 Malaysia + Google Map
- RT @CatholicDigest : "Today, as we gather to celebrate the Eucharist, let us hear Jesus with our hearts. Let us sit in the presence of the m… 2 days ago
- RT @VaticanNews : #Gospel of the Day (John 6,51-58) "I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live for… 2 days ago