- This event has passed.
YG: Redeemed To Tell My Story
May 25, 2018 @ 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
“Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever. Has the Lord redeemed you? Then speak out! Tell others He has redeemed you from your enemies.” (Psalm 107:1-2 NLT)
Those who have truly experienced the grace, faithfulness, love & generosity of God cannot stay silent, but are ever ready to share of their redemption stories with other. How about you?
Come join us for this special post-ER2018 themed YOUTH GATHERING (250518) – as we gather together, worship, study the Word; share our thoughts, and learn more about FAITH!
YOUTH GATHERING / WORDCHILLOUT welcomes all (especially youths – upper primary, secondary, college, university & working adults) – for a time of WORSHIP; meeting up with new & old friends (FELLOWSHIP); and learn more about our Christian/Catholic faith, through THE WORD (FAITH)!
All guests are reminded & encouraged to bring along:
1. a Bible – for easy reference
2. writing materials – to write & take notes
3. (a) friend(s) – to share this experience with!
Fun Dress-Code: ER2018 WITNESS T-shirt or anything decent & presentable.
There will be FUN-FELLOWSHIP-FAITH GROWTH!
Come join us … see you there!! 彡
- RT @CatholicDigest : "Today, as we gather to celebrate the Eucharist, let us hear Jesus with our hearts. Let us sit in the presence of the m… 3 years ago
- RT @VaticanNews : #Gospel of the Day (John 6,51-58) "I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live for… 3 years ago