- This event has passed.
YG: Thanksgiving to the Abba
June 8, 2018 @ 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
“Selamat Gawai Dayak”
“Selamat Ngintu Hari Gawai Dayak” (Iban)
“Silamat Andu Gawai Dayak” (Bidayuh)
“Selamat Dau Gawai Dayak” (Kayan)
“Selamat Tau Gawai Dayak” (Kenyah)
“Doo Adto Irau Dayak” (Kelabit)
“Selamat Echiew Gawai Dayak” (Berawan)
“Selamat Siew Gawai Dayak” (Saban)
“Do Aco Irau Dayak” (Lun Bawang)
“Selamat Nyambut Adau Gawai Dayak” (Bisaya)
“Selamat Lau Gawai Dayak” (Melanau)
“Jian Dau Gawai Dayak” (Penan)
“The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields.” (Matt 9:37-38)
We thank our almighty heavenly Father for the bountiful harvest of blessings in our lives. Come join us for this special Gawai-themed / pre-Father’s Day YOUTH GATHERING (080618) – as we gather together, worship, study the Word; share our thoughts, and learn more about FAITH!
YOUTH GATHERING / WORDCHILLOUT welcomes all (especially youths – upper primary, secondary, college, university & working adults) – for a time of WORSHIP; meeting up with new & old friends (FELLOWSHIP); and learn more about our Christian/Catholic faith, through THE WORD (FAITH)!
All guests are reminded & encouraged to bring along:
1. a Bible – for easy reference
2. writing materials – to write & take notes
3. (a) friend(s) – to share this experience with!
Fun Dress-Code: any traditional / modern Sarawak Cultural Attire (must be proper & presentable)
There will be FUN-FELLOWSHIP-FAITH GROWTH!
Come join us … see you there!! 彡
- RT @CatholicDigest : "Today, as we gather to celebrate the Eucharist, let us hear Jesus with our hearts. Let us sit in the presence of the m… 3 years ago
- RT @VaticanNews : #Gospel of the Day (John 6,51-58) "I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live for… 3 years ago