- This event has passed.
YG: Self Centeredness
November 16, 2018 @ 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
“Don’t think you are better than you really are. Be honest in your evaluation of yourselves, measuring yourselves by the faith God has given us.” (Romans 12:3)
Loving one own self is good practice and healthy. However in this modern generation, many take self-love to the extreme, resulting into narcissism – where self-centeredness takes over, and he/she begins to believe that the whole world (and everything in it) revolves around them. How do we strike a balanced evaluation and appreciation of ourselves – without going overboard? Come and listen to what the Word of God has to offer.
YOUTH GATHERING / WORDCHILLOUT welcomes all (especially youths – upper primary, secondary, college, university & working adults) – for a time of WORSHIP; meeting up with new & old friends (FELLOWSHIP); and learn more about our Christian/Catholic faith, through THE WORD (FAITH)!
All guests are reminded & encouraged to bring along:
1. a Bible – for easy reference
2. writing materials – to write & take notes
3. (a) friend(s) – to share this experience with!
Fun Dress-Code: any colors (must be proper & presentable)
There will be FUN-FELLOWSHIP-FAITH GROWTH!
Come join us … see you there!! 彡
- EMPOWERED Ministry
- RT @CatholicDigest : "Today, as we gather to celebrate the Eucharist, let us hear Jesus with our hearts. Let us sit in the presence of the m… 3 years ago
- RT @VaticanNews : #Gospel of the Day (John 6,51-58) "I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live for… 3 years ago