- This event has passed.
Empowered Family Night & Potbless (Final Gathering 2018)
November 30, 2018 @ 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM
As this year draws to an end, and Christmas fast approaches, it is a good time to recollect and reflect on the happenings of 2018.
What life & faith lessons have you learnt in 2018?
What are you thankful and grateful to GOD for?
In what areas of your life do you need more of Him?
With whom can you share the Good News message of Hope and Love – especially this Advent and Christmas?
How have you lived out 2018 with much Gratitude?
Come join us for this SPECIAL FINAL 2018 GATHERING (301118) – as we gather together, worship, study the Word; share our thoughts, and learn more about FAITH!
YOUTH GATHERING welcomes all (especially youths – upper primary, secondary, college, university & working adults) – for a time of WORSHIP; meeting up with new & old friends (FELLOWSHIP); and learn more about our Christian/Catholic faith, through THE WORD (FAITH)!
All guests are reminded & encouraged to bring along:
1. a Bible – for easy reference
2. writing materials – to write & take notes
3. (a) friend(s) – to share this experience with!
There will be FUN-FELLOWSHIP-FAITH GROWTH!
Come join us … see you there!! 彡
Fun Dress-Code: “ELEGANT CHRISTMASSY” – in color or pattern (Smart Casual) – ensure your attire is suitable (proper). No shorts, mini skirts or sleeveless.
- EMPOWERED Ministry
- RT @CatholicDigest : "Today, as we gather to celebrate the Eucharist, let us hear Jesus with our hearts. Let us sit in the presence of the m… 3 years ago
- RT @VaticanNews : #Gospel of the Day (John 6,51-58) "I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live for… 3 years ago