- This event has passed.
YG: Who is Jesus to me?
January 18, 2019 @ 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
If asked … “Who is Jesus to you?” – you’ll discover a whole range of difference answers, from different people, at different times. But regardless of the numbers of encounters you may share with Him (or do you even have a personal encounter?), what is the true nature of your relationship with LOVE Himself?
We invite you to come discover who Jesus is … to you personally.
YOUTH GATHERING / WORDCHILLOUT welcomes all (especially youths – upper primary, secondary, college, university & working adults) – for a time of WORSHIP; meeting up with new & old friends (FELLOWSHIP); and learn more about our Christian/Catholic faith, through THE WORD (FAITH)!
All guests are reminded & encouraged to bring along:
1. a Bible – for easy reference
2. writing materials – to write & take notes
3. (a) friend(s) – to share this experience with!
Fun Dress-Code: any colors (must be proper & presentable)
There will be FUN-FELLOWSHIP-FAITH GROWTH!
Come join us … see you there!! 彡
- EMPOWERED Ministry
- St Joseph’s Cathedral Parish Gallery
- Kuching, 93000 Malaysia + Google Map
- RT @CatholicDigest : "Today, as we gather to celebrate the Eucharist, let us hear Jesus with our hearts. Let us sit in the presence of the m… 4 years ago
- RT @VaticanNews : #Gospel of the Day (John 6,51-58) "I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live for… 4 years ago