- This event has passed.
YG: Grace will Lead Me Home
March 15, 2019 @ 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Come join us for a special LENT-themed Youth Gathering (YG) on Friday 15 March, as we come together as One community in Faith, to reflect on and retrace the steps of Christ on His final journey to the Cross. What is seen as a journey of death, defeat, isolation and loneliness, is in fact a Journey of Grace, that leads us home into the welcoming arms of a Loving Father!
YOUTH GATHERING welcomes all (especially youths – upper primary, secondary, college, university & working adults) to our weekly gathering – for a time of WORSHIP; meeting up with new & old friends (FELLOWSHIP); and learn more about our Christian/Catholic faith, through THE WORD (FAITH)!
All guests are reminded & encouraged to bring along:
1. a Bible – for easy reference
2. writing materials – to write & take notes
3. (a) friend(s) – to share this experience with!
Come join us … see you there!! 彡
FUN DRESS-CODE: any WHITE (or light colored) top & jeans / proper long pants, with comfortable footwear (we’ll be walking & kneeling during the Stations of the Cross)
- EMPOWERED Ministry
- RT @CatholicDigest : "Today, as we gather to celebrate the Eucharist, let us hear Jesus with our hearts. Let us sit in the presence of the m… 4 years ago
- RT @VaticanNews : #Gospel of the Day (John 6,51-58) "I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live for… 4 years ago